Tuesday 7 August 2012

Ndot Deals - SEO Daily Deal script


Ndot Deals is a fabulous script which was developed in the SEO friendly nature. I am telling about this with the help of my experience. First of all I am thanking Ndot for providing their Ndot Deals script in this nature because it helps many business professionals to promote their website very easily using the SEO techniques. I am Guptill working as a internet marketing professional here in Berlin, Germany. I am having more then 9 years of experience in this field. I had successfully promoted many websites using SEO, SEM and SMM techniques. We are a team of 6 members and all of them are very close friends of mine.

I can say the year 2011 and 2012 as a daily deal season because I got so many daily deal websites to promote through my existing clients. I had nearly promoted 20 daily deal websites. I never faced such easiness in my life when I promoted the daily deal website which was developed using Ndot Deals. As I said I promoted 20 daily deal websites and all that websites are developed using different scripts. One of the script is Ndot Deals and I am not interested to mention the other scripts.

Usually it will take minimum of 6 months and maximum of 8 months to promote a new website. Successfully I had promoted many websites like this. One factor is very important in the website. If a website code is not SEO friendly it will take more time than the usual time to promote your website. I also got a chance to promote a daily deal website which was built using the Ndot Deals script. It took only 3 months to promote that website and I also got more credits from my client because of this. Whereas I took nearly 1 year to promote that other daily deal websites. When a script is SEO based like Ndot Deals it helps the SEO professionals to promote it very easily. So I am recommending others to provide their script in the SEO basis.  

No comments:

Post a Comment