Friday 31 August 2012

My reviews about Ndot Deals as a client


Ndot Deals - I am Ashraf from Dubai. Recently I bought Ndot Deals the daily deal script from Ndot. I think many would have know that there are so many daily deal scripts in the market. Here I am going to share why I bought the Ndot Deals script. I hope that my review about Ndot Deals might help the others to know about the script completely. As I said there are plenty of scripts available in the market. When it comes to India more than 20 companies are providing the Groupon clone. Like this there are so many IT companies providing the script all over the world – Ndot Deals.

Ndot Deals – Let me tell why Ndot Deals impressed me a lot apart from all the other scripts in the market. The script is available in two packs like premium and in the platinum version. But I bought the platinum package because it is having more features than the premium package. The cost of the script is also very low that is it costs only $495 whereas the other companies are offering the script for more than $1500 with less features. This is the first main reason that forced me to buy the script – Ndot Deals.

Ndot Deals – Before buying the script I made so many discussions with Ndot team regarding the time line of the project. They promised me to complete my daily deal website within 3 weeks after analyzing my requirements. As they said they completed my project within the project time line. This was also one of the reason. Like these I can tell so many reasons for buying the Ndot Deals script. If you want the best Groupon clone in the market then buy Ndot Deals where you will get the same benefits like me – Ndot Deals.

1 comment:

  1. My Nane is Robert Smith, I am working in Qatar Airways office for custmenr assistance. If you are searching for Qatar Airways New York Office address
    or Qatar Airways New York Office Phone Number then visit here Qatar Airways New York Office or simply call at +1-855-577-0157

    ReplyDelete