Friday 27 July 2012

My reviews about Ndot Deals


Ndot Deals - I am James from capital of India, New Delhi. India is developing day by day in all the sectors and one among them is the IT sector. There are many IT companies in India. Especially South India consists of many IT companies. So it is very difficult for the people to judge which IT company in India is better. But I will say that it is very easy for the people to judge the better company in India as I did. I will tell you how I selected good IT company in my country. I am from a middle class family with one sister. My parents are not that much educated but they supported me very well during my studies. I completed my all the studies here in New Delhi itself. Some of my friends are working in MNC companies with some good package - Ndot Deals.

Ndot Deals - After completing my studies I got a job in a good IT company which helped me a lot to learn what is a business and what kinds of ups & downs a business will face. I got a good experience from that company and then some of my friends motivated me a lot to start a business. This forced me to resign the job. Since I worked in an IT company I know what kind of business is at present peak in the worldwide - Ndot Deals.

Ndot Deals - The online business particularly “daily deal business” is the one which is having a great demand at present. So I planned to hire a company who is best in this. As I planned I filtered the company on the basis of the good daily deal script with best features as well as on the basis of the clients feedback. I shortlisted more than 10 companies in India and then filtered that again. The one and only company which satisfied me a lot is Ndot. Their daily deal script “Ndot Deals” contains many business oriented features - Ndot Deals.

I just forwarded a mail to them using the mail-id contact-sales@ndot.in regarding my interest towards their daily deal script. Immediately they contacted me as fast as they can. I forwarded my requirements and told to do some customization which fits best to my business. As a reply they sent me a project proposal which satisfied me a lot and after that I proceeded with them. It is still un believable they completed my daily deal website using their Ndot Deals script within fast turn around time according to my requirements. I want to really thank Ndot for giving me such a wonderful user-friendly website. Now I also referred some of my friends to Ndot and they too planned to buy their Ndot Deals script.

No comments:

Post a Comment